[Inquiry] Any tarantula breeders or sellers in south Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

starvinmarvin

Arachnopeon
I’m in boca raton for a few days and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for tarantula sellers or breeders in Florida

Jumbie Spider

Arachnobaron
Hey I'm in Boca, slim pickings but you can check out undergroundreptiles local store - it's right off Hillsboro and Powerline, pretty close by... Good place to grab isopods and springtails, they also have some nice scorpions, and Ts and other spiders. Saw an apophysis and some others there this week.
There's also strictlyreptiles in Hollywood, which has a pretty good list with competitive prices, but much further south. Then north there's wild cargo and JawsnClaws... but I've never really been inside so can't say.
But you probably already stumbled upon these... no idea on individual breeders etc.

EDIT - almost forgot... just across the street from underground, there's another place, Jungle pets or something like that, you'll see it. They have some T's as well, but usually smaller selection (along with centipedes etc.), but place usually reeks with all the snakes and reptiles they have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.