any pokies?

kairo

Arachnopeon
howdy y'all,

i'm new here. does anyone have any poecilotheria's? or heteroscondra maculata's? i'm thinking about getting some. just looking for recommendations in general.

my T's:

A. avicularia
C. crawshayi
G. Rosea
H. Lividum (male and female)

KelliH

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pokies

I can't say enough good things about the POkies, they are awesome! I curretly have P. regalis, P. rufilata, P. ornata and they are some cool spiders!

Not aggressive in the least, just speedy and at times nervos. Nothing I can't handle and here is my P. rufilata sling (about 3").

Enjoy!

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/data/7rufilata030503.jpg

I am most definitely a beginner when it comes to T's but these guys are great! Have fun!

Kelli Hammack

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Kairo,
No pokies here, yet. I'm still frightened of them. Btw, AWESOME SNAKE! Correct me if I'm wrong but, a Burm?
Peace,
Gillian

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've got two pokies and an H. maculata and I think all three are incredible spiders. I recommend you get them when they're small, so that you can watch them grow....the amount of size mine have gained with each molt is amazing.

I'm VERY cautious with mine, due to the nasty venom, but I've found all three to be generally really shy spiders. The only aggressive little monster in my collection is the B. boehmi. :?