Any north ga peeps?

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Looking for like minded friends. Im a single mom of three so its hard to get out.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Looking for like minded friends. Im a single mom of three so its hard to get out.
I’d make like a tinder account or plenty of fish account that is geared exclusively towards tarantula hobbyists. Your header cold go something like: Just wanting to talk T’s, baby please!!

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Bwahaha omg i was looking for friends, not really ready for the whole dating thing. I tried pof once and i ended up meeting mostly weirdos

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Bwahaha omg i was looking for friends, not really ready for the whole dating thing. I tried pof once and i ended up meeting mostly weirdos

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Naw. I wasn’t talking about dating. I was saying use those platforms to track down other tarantula hobbyists. Make a tarantula profile. Then write your blurb about looking for tarantula people. Trust me... if someone who collects T’s comes across it, they’ll “bite”

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Naw. I wasn’t talking about dating. I was saying use those platforms to track down other tarantula hobbyists. Make a tarantula profile. Then write your blurb about looking for tarantula people. Trust me... if someone who collects T’s comes across it, they’ll “bite”
Oh bwahaha ok gotcha never thought of that.

Unreality

Arachnopeon
I'm in Cartersville...which is basically northwest...unless you mean REALLY north.