Any new scorpions?

Thane1616

Arachnosquire
I want to steal the idea from the tarantula chat area. Gotten any new additions to your scorpion collection and just want to share? Lets hear about it. :D

Today I bought a hadrurus arizonensis!

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
I’ve got a few new additions lately, but haven’t taken the time to get some good pics. I’ll update this thread when i do, but here’s one of my newest species, also the one that’s been on top of my wishlist for a while, 6x Tityus stigmurus! all just recently hit 4i.
D27CBA91-B393-4107-AD81-61AB27B7543D.jpeg E4CA034D-F017-420A-AB17-0F0D6D1683EB.jpeg

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
I added 5 Centruroides bicolor, 10 Centruroides nitidus and 10 Uroplectes vittatus recently.
Nice to add some more Centruroides, I love them. And my first Uroplectes. Super colorful genus.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I want to steal the idea from the tarantula chat area. Gotten any new additions to your scorpion collection and just want to share? Lets hear about it. :D

Today I bought a hadrurus arizonensis!
33 baby Chaerilus sp. Java. About the same size as a flea. A right pain in the ass to separate and feed - but hey ho !! The fully grown adults are Massive - around 1- 1.5 inches !!! They're about 2 months old now.

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
33 baby Chaerilus sp. Java. About the same size as a flea. A right pain in the ass to separate and feed - but hey ho !! The fully grown adults are Massive - around 1- 1.5 inches !!! They're about 2 months old now.
Haha I get the struggle. I had to separate 25 Janalychas tricarinatus scorplings a few days ago. Also REALLY small. And I have 2 more females with i1 broods:)

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
- H. tamulus to replace the one the passed away
- A. sp. M3 clade
- A. baluchicus

TreMul

Arachnopeon
I've had tarantulas for years, but just recently got into scorpions too. Does anyone have any experience in keeping them together? I have 2 Asian Forest and wanted to see if anyone can share their knowledge. Thanks!

Thane1616

Arachnosquire
I've had tarantulas for years, but just recently got into scorpions too. Does anyone have any experience in keeping them together? I have 2 Asian Forest and wanted to see if anyone can share their knowledge. Thanks!
create a new thread for that please, this thread is more for showing off than providing knowledge ;)

Celeano

Arachnopeon
I got one earlier this month from my local pet store, I absolutely love it, I’m usually a night owl so the fact that I get to see it walking around in it’s enclosure at night is awesome, I think my next one will be a desert hairy scorpion.

Ben L

Arachnopeon
I currently own a Lieurus Quinquestriatus, communal enclosure with two Centruroides Gracilas, and just picked up an Androctonus Bicolor today!