Any movies with scorpions?

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So yeah, are there any movies where there's atleast a little scene involving a scorpion?

Only one I've seen is Jarhead.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
damn beat me to it. Techniqly also the Mummy Returns. The Rock eats an emp... in the dessert.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, I forgot about those.
In Jarhead, one was an emp, what was the other?

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So yeah, are there any movies where there's atleast a little scene involving a scorpion?...
Keep an eye on this YouTube video, this is just the trailer, but I have info from a reliable source that there is going to be a scorpion scene in the full length movie...

[YOUTUBE]F7SowCW1qCI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hmmm... somehow it sound familiar...

was that the guy here on AB looking for pandinus dictator?

:D

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
in the first predator film there is a scene with a scorpion and if i remember they actually use a Centruroide of some sort, not a P imp.... kinda makes sense too since it's in south America and all

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
in "Hook" i think they execute a guy by putting him in a trunk full of scorpions. i may be mistaken though as i havent seen this movie since i was a kid.

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Kahoy, If that Q was for me the answer is no, the person in that Indiana Jones film is a friend of mine.

I just searched IMDB for scorpion and this sounded interesting, not much there about it but here is the link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318667/

Scorpion (1989)
Plot Outline: An army of killer scorpions terrorize a small town.
Trivia: 5,000 Emperor Scorpions were used during production, using a quarter of the film's budget.

Last edited:

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The Linkin park Video 'What i've done' has a scorp in it...

Transformers has Scorponok (he totally OWNED in the movie)

Mortal combat has Scorpion, he owns too

Shanghai Knights has some scorps in it too

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Kahoy, If that Q was for me the answer is no, the person in that Indy film is a friend of mine.

I just searched IMDB for scorpion and this sounded interesting, not much there about it but here is the link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318667/

Scorpion (1989)
Plot Outline: An army of killer scorpions terrorize a small town.
Trivia: 5,000 Emperor Scorpions were used during production, using a quarter of the film's budget.
Reminds me of "Eight legged freaks"
I'm going to try to find it.

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The movie "JARHEAD" with Jamie Foxx had a scorpion scene in it. The soldiers let a Emperor vs. another scorpion and the emperor won.

Evol

Arachnopeon
I have a DVD for a movie called Tail Sting that is about giant scorpions on a plane

marcelo_987

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The Longest Yard has a scorpion in it. Another one for an "emp in the desert" :?

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
In The Army Now had one in it and Patton has a couple in the opening scene I think. I almost forgot, Clash of the Titans. Classic movie and I wish I could get some of that Medusa blood to drip on my scorps! lol

MEXICOYA415

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hills Have Eyes 1-2. There's also a robotic scorpion fight in the begining of 3000 Miles to Graceland which is pretty cool.

Ameiva

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
In " Lost in Africa " (1994), the boy and the girl it wakes in the desert surrounded with Pandinus, some make crushed. (Note: a cobra was also killed in this film).

In the trailer of "Gradiva" (2007) a scorpion is attached to a thread, I did not see the film in its entirety, I do not know what takes place later.
Visible here http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen_cmedia=18728168&cfilm=120535.html

In "The Arrival" (1996) an alien frees Pandinus in a room of hotel for killed a woman.