any ideas what this is ?

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'm thinking about buying this T , but i dont know what it is . it's listed as a feather leg baboon but has no latin name on it . i've done some research and this critter doesnt look (to me) like any of the T's i've seen listed as feather leg baboons . i know that posative id's cant be made from pictures , but i'm hoping some one can give me some idea what this is . here are a couple pics .

any help would be greatly appreciated .

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Eucratoscelus pachypus , great T. They love to burrow, so if you get it(which you should), give them enough substrate to burrow in.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
lol I love it how both of us had E. pachypus written, and then both of us edited it to Eucratoscelus pachypus at like the exact same time.
Did you want to double check the spelling too? {D

-Sean

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thank you both :worship: one more question if you dont mind . what would be a reasonable price for this critter ?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You should, they are great Ts. How much are they asking for her?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh yeah, thats a fine price for it. Definately get it! I regret selling mine..

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's a beautiful spider, those bell bottoms are so cool! Now i want one. Thanks a lot markface, i was trying to hold at ten T's for at least six months. I don't think i'm gonna make it.

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'm gonna be picking it up next week . that way i can do a little research on it before i get her .

sorry etown , but dont feel bad , i was only planning on keeping 2 or 3 T's and once i get that one i'll be at 6 already .