Any groups in VA?? (Piedmont-ish region maybe?)

BugLord

Arthropod Rancher
Looking to find or start a local group around the piedmont region of VA!

49ers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh cool, i had a bunch of scorpions back in the day. Maybe time to convert you to Ts >:)

mechchic84

Arachnopeon
Looking to find or start a local group around the piedmont region of VA!
If you are still looking maybe we could all start something up. Looks like there are a couple of us on this thread already. I know I am definitely interested. I'm new to the hobby but I've already got quite a few little slings and scorpions in my collection. Nothing fancy though.

Maybe once the Covid-19 restrictions calm down some we can all meet up somewhere and talk about where to go from there.

I'm planning a trip to Gettysburg next month for a Reptile Convention on the 18th of July if it doesn't get canceled. There's supposed to be one in Richmond on that day too but I'm meeting an old friend in Gettysburg and the one up there sounded like it might be more informative.

49ers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Anybody going to the reptile show the 20th im northern va?

BugLord

Arthropod Rancher
If you are still looking maybe we could all start something up. Looks like there are a couple of us on this thread already. I know I am definitely interested. I'm new to the hobby but I've already got quite a few little slings and scorpions in my collection. Nothing fancy though.

Maybe once the Covid-19 restrictions calm down some we can all meet up somewhere and talk about where to go from there.

I'm planning a trip to Gettysburg next month for a Reptile Convention on the 18th of July if it doesn't get canceled. There's supposed to be one in Richmond on that day too but I'm meeting an old friend in Gettysburg and the one up there sounded like it might be more informative.
Yeah that sounds like a great idea! Yeah the Rochmond expo is good, but there's so many bigger and better options! I hope you have fun with your friend.

Anybody going to the reptile show the 20th im northern va?
Sadly no :( but I will be going to the one in RVA if it happens.

@tmama @mechchic84 @49ers

My Discord is DaganH#4602

I can start a groupchat there pretty easy.

49ers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dakel#4784

<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

49ers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

How was the show? any Ts?

Virginia Arachno discord page