Any good spider documentaries?

spiddercass

Arachnopeon
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any good documentaries about spiders. I can't seem to find anything that really focuses on spiders and just spiders. You can find stuff about penguins and polar bears, etc. but not spiders.

No preference in what kind really. I'm interested in learning about any and all spider things. :)

Nicole C G

Arachnoangel
I haven’t found any good documentaries on spiders, mostly because I think it’s really strange the sounds and weird music they add. They usually add very disturbing squishy noises when in reality there is absolutely nothing making noise because they are so small (usually) and very dramatic music, usually humanizing them. And that’s my little vent on spider documentaries. Lol

spiddercass

Arachnopeon
I haven’t found any good documentaries on spiders, mostly because I think it’s really strange the sounds and weird music they add. They usually add very disturbing squishy noises when in reality there is absolutely nothing making noise because they are so small (usually) and very dramatic music, usually humanizing them. And that’s my little vent on spider documentaries. Lol
Oh man…I just wanna learn cool facts. Not some Hollywood production about spiders. 😂😂😂

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Oh man…I just wanna learn cool facts. Not some Hollywood production about spiders. 😂😂😂
My YouTube channel. Hah.

Seriously though, I tend to gravitate towards the stuff like AnimalFactFiles and Tom's Big Spiders. No or very little sensationalism.

spiddercass

Arachnopeon
My YouTube channel. Hah.

Seriously though, I tend to gravitate towards the stuff like AnimalFactFiles and Tom's Big Spiders. No or very little sensationalism.
Oh, thank you for the recs! What's your YouTube? You post stuff like that? Just spider factoids and things?

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
This person is a gold mine of arachnology No sensationalism. Cites several authorities such as Vetter and Crawford.