Any E.uatuman keepers?

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
She a beauty! If you find a MM I'll knife fight you for it.. Old style where we only where shorts and they bind our left hands together with leather strap! :p..

*Edit*
It's interesting to see that you keep yours a little on the dry side also.. The little bit of care info I could find said to keep them more moist like murinus. Mine didn't do well like that and wouldn't feed untill the sub dried up substantially.. I keep them just about the same as P.irmina only very lightly moist sub and they are doing great!
sorry i just noticed your edit now. the substrate is moist throughout the cage. the substrate you see is the "anthill" mound around the entrance which is loose and mixed with webbing so that part dries out pretty quickly. the rest of her cage is fairly moist though.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
sorry i just noticed your edit now. the substrate is moist throughout the cage. the substrate you see is the "anthill" mound around the entrance which is loose and mixed with webbing so that part dries out pretty quickly. the rest of her cage is fairly moist though.
It's cool.. Mine aren't dry but I was keeping them similar to a haplo and they just scrunched up.. The on that was wild caught actually hung out on top of a piece of cork bark untill the sub dried a little.. My sub is by no means dry but it's drier than I would keep E.murinus or cyanognathus..

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I totally love my E. uatumans. I have raised 2 from slings, one suspect female and one recent MM ;) who is out on local loan. They tend to be seen at or out of the top of their burrow quite often but are gone in the blink of an eye when disturbed. Both mine are housed with 8" of moist/damp substrate and burrowed to the bottom within a week of being transferred to final home at @ 2" size

Pick of final home
2016-06-09 17.01.15.jpg

Starter burrow 2016-05-26 20.57.54.jpg

One molt after housing in final enclosure
2016-06-24 13.11.54.jpg

My MM in the females enclosure.
IMG-20161230-WA0000.jpg

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I totally love my E. uatumans. I have raised 2 from slings, one suspect female and one recent MM ;) who is out on local loan. They tend to be seen at or out of the top of their burrow quite often but are gone in the blink of an eye when disturbed. Both mine are housed with 8" of moist/damp substrate and burrowed to the bottom within a week of being transferred to final home at @ 2" size

Pick of final home
View attachment 228529

Starter burrow View attachment 228528

One molt after housing in final enclosure
View attachment 228527

My MM in the females enclosure.
View attachment 228525
Great set up! I keep my Haplos in similar enclosures.. When did your male mature? My C/B female is pretty fresh but my W/C is in deffinate need of a molt..

14pokies

Arachnoprince
She's very rough but still pretty green
About 2-3 weeks ago
Damn he's perfect.. I wish my other female would hurry up and molt.. I was going to PM you but I think with the temps, both of my girls being rehoused earlier today and having only the one girl to take him too isn't worth all the trouble for your boy..

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
She's very rough but still pretty green

Damn he's perfect.. I wish my other female would hurry up and molt.. I was going to PM you but I think with the temps, both of my girls being rehoused earlier today and having only the one girl to take him too isn't worth all the trouble for your boy..
When he comes back from the breeding loan we can work things out, it will be a bit my friend is waiting on a female to molt anytime now.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
When he comes back from the breeding loan we can work things out, it will be a bit my friend is waiting on a female to molt anytime now.
Oh word! Hopefully my one girl will of molted by then! They deffinately will be settled in by then that's for sure!
Thanks man!

On a side note I thinks it's pretty funny that so far only a handfull of us on the boards keep this sp. Out of my circle of friends I know only one other keeper.. There were two but I made him a trade offer he couldn't refuse.. The emerald coloration on the female I picked up from him is intense and can even be seen on the legs..

I didn't have a chance to take any pics of my girls as I was transferring them earlier but I snapped a pic of my W/C female the night I got her while she was still in the deli cup.

She looks like she was living in rocky or possibly rooty soil.. She pretty rough looking but even in premolt she has a lot of green.
IMG_20170106_162741_414.jpg

Chinverts

Arachnopeon
I have three out of the four species available in the hobby. 0.2 E. murinus, 1.2 E. uatuman, 0.0.4 E. rufescens. Just need cyanognathus. Also I'm pretty sure foliatus is not in the hobby.