any dealer here for S. gigantea to korea with EMS?

syiware

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hi! this is locke from korea republic.
i want to get some baby individuals or juvenile or something else of Scolopendra gigantea.
could you deal with me with EMS(international express mail service)?
if possible, send me a price list including your deal condition.
my email address is syiware27@korea.com.
and my msn messenger is syiware@hotmail.com.
contact me please.. then i will be in so much pleasure.
thanks.
-locke

Justin L.

Arachnopeon
Exporting arachnids to Korea is strictly restricted by the customs office. Posting through the EMS is considered as smuggling. If you really want the species to add to your collection, you better get one with papers authorized by the Department of Environments and then take steps via air mail to ascertain the customs office. Be careful.

syiware

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Exporting arachnids to Korea is strictly restricted by the customs office. Posting through the EMS is considered as smuggling. If you really want the species to add to your collection, you better get one with papers authorized by the Department of Environments and then take steps via air mail to ascertain the customs office. Be careful.
thanks, Justin L. i know that problem. so as for korean buyers who want to import many at a time, actually they can't today. they need some document papers for permit even if possible to import. i know S. gigantea is rare to find in the world out of korea too. anyway, so i wrote something here. thanks.
-locke