[Inquiry] Any Canadian dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
Are there any people here selling Ts in Canada besides main dealers like Amanda, Dawn or Bruce Carr? Im looking for grammostola pulchripes female and eauthlus species red female. Thanks!

Moebius

Arachnopeon
Outside of them definitely the classifieds. I haven't had much experience yet with them, but Stargazer Exotics out of Saskatoon Sask will bring in Ts. You pay the shipping but they may be worth inquiring into. Unsure of their suppliers and available species so you may want to ask, I primarily get springtail and supplies with them atm.

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
Outside of them definitely the classifieds. I haven't had much experience yet with them, but Stargazer Exotics out of Saskatoon Sask will bring in Ts. You pay the shipping but they may be worth inquiring into. Unsure of their suppliers and available species so you may want to ask, I primarily get springtail and supplies with them atm.
That place only has reptile supplies... They have nothing related to tarantulas.. Most this site's tarantula sellers are American so no luck being able to get the species I want

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
@SuleymanC just noticed that you aren't a member of our canadian forums and added you. You should be able to see the canadian classifieds forum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.