Any breeders in Oklahoma?

N1ghtFire

Arachnoknight
Does anyone know of any tarantula breeders in oklahoma, or close to oklahoma in neighboring states?

I have been looking for an A. vercisolor sling for a long while now and would like to find a breeder or someone nearby to buy one from. There are also a few other species I am looking for, but A. Vercisolor is my main priority. I would prefer not to have one shipped to me, due to how expensive it is for shipping and how hot it has been here lately (temps have reached 100° regularly lately). Does anyone know any breeders or dealers in or near oklahoma? :p Thank you!

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Does anyone know of any tarantula breeders in oklahoma, or close to oklahoma in neighboring states?

I have been looking for an A. vercisolor sling for a long while now and would like to find a breeder or someone nearby to buy one from. There are also a few other species I am looking for, but A. Vercisolor is my main priority. I would prefer not to have one shipped to me, due to how expensive it is for shipping and how hot it has been here lately (temps have reached 100° regularly lately). Does anyone know any breeders or dealers in or near oklahoma? :p Thank you!
Sorry, I don't but there are a lot of people listed in the classified section. You could poke through there and see if one of them are more local. As it cools off this fall, shipping will be a much better option for you. Better selection and prices. I got a big shipment in during the heat wave we had in July and they were fine. How they are packed is important though.

While your looking check out some of the good posts we have had on Avics. Good luck on your hunt.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Arachnosupporter
Try Austin Spears, he is a member here and resides in OK. @Austin S.
If he doesn't have them he may know where /who does in your area also google search "reptile expo" for your area to find out where/when the next show is. There is usually a few vendors with T's at the expos.
Last search your local CL as many dealers put up adds, make sure you search the "for sale" section as well as in "community" as those two listings are not cross referenced.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
If he doesn't have them he may know where /who does in your area also google search "reptile expo" for your area to find out where/when the next show is. There is usually a few vendors with T's at the expos.
Last search your local CL as many dealers put up adds, make sure you search the "for sale" section as well as in "community" as those two listings are not cross referenced.
I totally forgot Austin was in OK. He is a good breeder and all around good guy to work with.

Last edited:

N1ghtFire

Arachnoknight
My aunt has versicolor slings for sale in Moore. PM me.
Thank you! I messaged you. :)
Thank you for tagging him, hopefully he will visit this thread. I could use any tips about breeders near me. cx
Sorry, I don't but there are a lot of people listed in the classified section. You could poke through there and see if one of them are more local. As it cools off this fall, shipping will be a much better option for you. Better selection and prices. I got a big shipment in during the heat wave we had in July and they were fine. How they are packed is important though.

While your looking check out some of the good posts we have had on Avics. Good luck on your hunt.
Thank you :p Ill look into that