Another year another dollar lol

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
I got my hands full with 100s of curly slings and a bunch of crested geckos this year! It was mitzy x mordecai this time since our favorite guy Stiffler passed away this year. Invested into ACR Crested geckos and all of my spiders are molting, i had a curly hair 'Jack' mature this month AND my Grammostola concepcion molted into a mature female, and turned into quite a fiesty one at that. We are loving life over at Skittles and working on even more stock in the near future. Hows your year going so far?

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Sounds like things are going well on your end! Been an exciting year for myself over here with some big milestones in my keeping career - my first mature males, my first time loaning out a male, first time shipping out a tarantula period, first time pairing/breeding, and last but definitely not least, first time getting a successful egg sac! :D

And to think, there's still more to come this year too!

Theneil

Arachnoprince
Going good. Had successfull B. albopilosum, B. vagans, and I. mira sacs. Lots of mating, a few duds and dissapointments. I have also been working to become the local ‘dealer’ i. my area which has been a great excuse to get a LOT of new Ts, get some bulk/wholesale bargins, build a lot of connections, and a couple friendships, meet some neighbors, put together some preliminary plans to help the US hobby, i think i made some money (though i don’t know where it went. LOL) and more.

It has been a very busy year.

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
I'm just starting to get to the point where I can think about making some money on this hobby.

I traded a couple T's off for a handful of slings and a breeding pair of B. albo. (@SkittleBunny I might bug you for advice when the male matures!)

Had my first male mature, just sent him out for a handful of slings. (I told myself I was going to sell him but I have a hard time saying no to spiders :rolleyes:)

I"m going to start collecting some true spiders and centipedes to put up for sale. Figured I may as well capitalize on my location.

It'll be easier to focus on bugs after the wedding. I'm so tired of wedding planning. o_O