Another scorp dropped (figuratively) in my lap.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Thanks. Taking shots through plastic or glass with a flash is a pain. A container can look perfectly clean and clear but when that flash hits it, bleah.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Rehoused. It was sort of a quickie job with some room for improvement. I hate the ugly heat mat on the back, but the temps were reading lower than I liked. Won't be an issue soon, but i still felt the need to get them raised until the ambient temperatures in the room raise high enough that I can just unplug the mat. But it'll still be stuck there. I'll get a more appealing water dish and maybe something a little more decorative such as a fake plant or two. May also add more substrate later, but I don't think it is urgent. At least it has someplace to hide, there wasn't room for anything but the scorp and a water bowl in the transport keeper in which I brought it home. It is already using the warm-end hide.

m_IMG_6150.jpg

m_IMG_6151.jpg

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Going back to the original scorpling with which I kicked off this thread, it recently moulted for the third time in my care. It is about due for another enclosure upgrade. Here it is eating a week after the event, and the moult progression updated.

m_IMG_7130crop.jpg

m_IMG_6347crop-horz.jpg