Another new one!

Jaymz Bedell

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
very very nice. reminds me a lot of a female i used to have quite a few years ago. though had I ever tried handling her id have been a bloody mess at the end, she had quite the "typical biak attitude". in fact, she could be dead asleep in the middle of the day and if you walked passed her enclosure she would hit the side trying to bite you. coincidentally her name was also "cunny"...british slang for womens naughty bits, and evil women. good luck. all these Chondros are making me want to get back into them.

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Nice. :eek: Ohh no I think you have another addiction creeping up.

Jaymz: mines the same way. LOL. I hate it when she catches me off guard doing that.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My other female is Satan. I can't walk near the tank or she goes crazy biting several times and slamming into the glass. But this one is awesome. I am glad I have one I can handle every now and then, and one to just look at and cuss at lol.

Jaymz Bedell

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They are rather nice snakes to look at, but my hyper female was far worse than any of my scrubs, and a couple of my scrubs were what i affectionately called "heat seeking head missles". but they only pulled that routine when I actually worked with them. my Chondro would pull that routine 24/7 just walking by. i miss that snake!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pretty nice snake hows the temperment on those?? Always wanted to get a green tree python or something arboreal. :D
Their attitude can vary greatly. I have one that is a devil and I will only use hooks to handle her, and this one is much nicer. You don't really want to take a bite from them. They have long teeth that will leave a memorable mark lol.

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice. I think if I see too many more of these I may have to give in and add these to our Morelia collection.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow Ryan, beeeaut! Too bad you didn't pick up the one my friend Edi bought at the show like 3 years ago. Like, well, everything else she gets, she killed it somehow :(.
IS this a new addiction? :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow Ryan, beeeaut! Too bad you didn't pick up the one my friend Edi bought at the show like 3 years ago. Like, well, everything else she gets, she killed it somehow :(.
IS this a new addiction? :D
Oh crap she killed it? I remember that snake well. She was walking around the show with it and all those people and it was tame as can be just chillin. I can't believe she killed it that sucks!
Kinda a new addiction ya. I have two gtps and 8 bps. {D