Another Drinking photo

captmarga

Arachnobaron
I'll make an album of these when I can. I love to take photos... as you can tell.

This is Devarna, a Choco Golden Knee, drinking from her dish.

I got tired of running all over town trying to find water dishes at the pet stores. This is a lead-free glass tea-light holder from the craft store, for 99 cents, as opposed to the $3 ones at the pet stores.

Marga

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
$3 dollar LPS water dishs? Geez that must be nice... My LPS water dishs range from something thats small enough for a cricket to drink out of for about 10 bucks to a big size one for like 20+.
I love the Internet. Makes my shopping so much cheaper haha.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
$3 dollar LPS water dishs? Geez that must be nice... My LPS water dishs range from something thats small enough for a cricket to drink out of for about 10 bucks to a big size one for like 20+.
I love the Internet. Makes my shopping so much cheaper haha.
The small ceramic dishes are 2.99 US at Petsmart. I am supposing you don't have a chain like this in Newfoundland? The tea-light holder makes a good dish for the smaller Ts, as can some ramakin dishes.

Marga

captmarga

Arachnobaron
You should add to our(Arachnoboards) collection!:D

can I buy you a drink?
Will do asap. I shot several drinking photos today, as it was give-new and clean-old water dish day. My curly hair was less than happy with me for cleaning all the dirt out of her dish and insisting that it be for water instead off mud!!!

Marga