Another cat picture

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
So here are some adorable photos of some of my babies. :)

The cat is Patrick. He is a doll.

The pup is Piper. I love the photo with the red blanket swaddled around his body and head. :cat: No, he was not tortured. Lol. Such a darling pup.
Oh wow:cat::happy: cuteness overload. I had a dog growing up that loved being wrapped in a blanket and napping, no worries there. Do they get into mischief :D was looking for devil horns emoji...

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
So here are some adorable photos of some of my babies. :)

The cat is Patrick. He is a doll.

The pup is Piper. I love the photo with the red blanket swaddled around his body and head. :cat: No, he was not tortured. Lol. Such a darling pup.
What are you DOING to that poor dog lol:p:eek:

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Is that a cat snuggie in the first photo, or are my eyes betraying me? :troll:
Lol no, it was some free bandanna for Avenged Sevenfold I got at a Mayhem festival some years ago. I just draped it over him and he accepted it. Wife is sending a photo of a clothed Dozer. I'll post that in just a few :D

Leila

Arachnobaron
Lol no, it was some free bandanna for Avenged Sevenfold I got at a Mayhem festival some years ago. I just draped it over him and he accepted it. Wife is sending a photo of a clothed Dozer. I'll post that in just a few :D
Yuuussssssss!!!! :rofl:

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
As promised :troll: my poor "puppy" Yes, that is my cats nickname. We are not allowed dogs in our current residence :drowning: So I improvised.
Resized95IMG952016112295191816467.jpg