another A. juruenicola problem

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
besides being completely overweight, it seems my A. juruenicola has some sort of scab on it. i'm not quite sure what it is or if i should be worried about it. any ideas?

close up..

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
In another picture you posted, the spider also seemed to be a little bit out of proportion. Was this a trick of the angle?

Parasite immediately springs to mind, but an old injury is also a possiblity.

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You shouldn't be handling the tarantula bare handed. You might come to regret it later on when you are oversensitive to urticating hairs.

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Possible she has a sore from dragging her abdomin on the ground ( from being a little overweight ) ???

Regards, Mike

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In another picture you posted, the spider also seemed to be a little bit out of proportion. Was this a trick of the angle?

Parasite immediately springs to mind, but an old injury is also a possiblity.
out of proportion? her abdomen is a wayyyy too big for her if thats what you're talking about

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Please forgive me for re-posting one of your old pictures, but this is the picture I am referring to:

out of proportion? her abdomen is a wayyyy too big for her if thats what you're talking about

The abdomen looks a bit out of proportion to me. I was thinking it was the angle but if the abdomen is changing shape, then this could indicate an internal parasite.

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nevermind, i get it, i didn't see what you wrote on the bottom at first..

here is another picture of her

i don't know if thats different at all, i just thought someone overfed her
i'll see who brandon got her from, that might solve something