Annabelle my A. geniculata Freshly molted last night!

Jlw13194

Arachnopeon
She lost quite a bit of weight hahaha Can't wait to feed this girl when her fangs harden up, she was in premolt right when i got her. I heard they're notorious for destroying food so I can't wait!

Attachments

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
You can say that, they are basically like Slimer of 'Ghostbusters' when it comes to eat :-s

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
She lost quite a bit of weight hahaha Can't wait to feed this girl when her fangs harden up, she was in premolt right when i got her. I heard they're notorious for destroying food so I can't wait!
Yeah, she looks like she'd like a roach. Or four. :)

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I won't put my fingers near my genic. It's an almost guaranteed chomp. Same goes for my LP, though there is a higher chance of her deciding to flee than there is for the genic. They are two of my favourites, but as far as I am concerned, they are look and don't touch spiders. All of mine are that really, but my B. smithi and G. pulchripes I will nudge with a finger after testing them first with something else to see what kind of mood they are in at the moment. I've never had either throw a threat display, but the smithi will kick hairs sometimes. There is seldom need to touch them anyway, though.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
I won't put my fingers near my genic. It's an almost guaranteed chomp.
As much as I would love to snuggle the #&$@ out of my genic, I resist the urge. It seems like the second she finishes eating she's looking at me with those big puppy eyes saying "mama I'm hungryyyy." She'd eat 3 times a day if I let her. I call her my little trash can (lovingly, of course!) I feed her prey items a little bigger than I would typically feed another T her size because it seems like she enjoys wrestling with them.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
As much as I would love to snuggle the #&$@ out of my genic, I resist the urge. It seems like the second she finishes eating she's looking at me with those big puppy eyes saying "mama I'm hungryyyy." She'd eat 3 times a day if I let her. I call her my little trash can (lovingly, of course!) I feed her prey items a little bigger than I would typically feed another T her size because it seems like she enjoys wrestling with them.

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
Oh gawd I want my geniculata SO bad!
Hurry the hell up spring!

Also hope I'd actually get a geniculata, not a cross-eyed "derpiculata" like Paiige. o_O