Animal Cruelty Apps?

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
While looking to see if apple had any Apps that had anything to do with tarantulas (which they do but not plentiful), i stumbled upon insect arena. Various insects and arachnids are put to the test of who can kill who first. Tarantula vs Tailess whip scorpion, giant deathstalker vs giant asian mantis, and tarantula vs tanzanian centipede are just to name a couple out of over 40 other epidodes. Maybe to someone who just sees insects and arachnids as things under your shoe, that this would seem entertaining. But for people who enjoy, respect, care for, and have lived with them for years on years, it's sad and pittyful to see that abuse like this is being advertised. Hell, as long as apple gets their 99 cents, they're happy campers.
Opinions are highly accepted

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Iv seen that before. Look at it though its totally rigged. G rosea vs giant centipede. G rosea vs tailless whip scorpion with no defense.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Exactly. I mean rose hairs aren't that favored in the hobby but that doesn't call for a death sentence lolz

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Rofl idiots these days, put one of em in a room with a few atrax robustus and then i'll pay 99 cents

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Or better yet, pit Steve Jobs againt a Brazilian wandering spider and watch him writhe in agony while sporting a raging boner until his inevitable demise. Yeah, that'd be worth a buck.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
There's a few threads about these apps and some petition or something for getting these apps removed from the app store.

Also, these videos can be seen on the net for free. How stupid do you have to be to pay for these things?!

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Meh, I think I'll just get Deadly Creatures. Least you can be the scorpion and tarantula AND sting a bad guy where it really hurts. {D

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well i've seen people purchase house geckos at an LPS instead of just finding one for free, shows how lazy some people are lolz
Haha i want that game so bad XD

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Exactly. I mean rose hairs aren't that favored in the hobby but that doesn't call for a death sentence lolz
And tarantula vs a mouse, tarantula vs cricket, tarantula vs superworm, tarantula vs frog..... are?:rolleyes:

Or better yet, pit Steve Jobs againt a Brazilian wandering spider and watch him writhe in agony while sporting a raging boner until his inevitable demise. Yeah, that'd be worth a buck.
He has nothing to do witg thse apps, its same as you would blame your bank if your boss doesen't pay you every month.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ah, you lucky Floridians.
Haha how so? You guys don't have house geckos up there? There's a tokay gecko in our ficus tree but that's just cuz someone had it as a pet and decided to let it lose kinda like the burmese python problem we have in the everglades lolz eatin our gators!