Angry Scorpions!

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hi guys,

I'm bored and revising for exams, so thought I'd use my time productively.. and make a scorpion thread!!

Post your defensive scorpions! (NB please don't harass your pets just for pics!)

some of mine:

G.limbatus, they would pretty much make a full circle, perhaps for rolling down hills away from predators? :p

M.gibbosus, for those that haven't had this species before.. they are very fast! just fling their tail about like a propellor

Angry H.spinifer female

Defensive H.swammerdami - hissing and 'clapping claws together' stance

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was suprised how big full grown gibbosus are I picked up a few myself they are BEAUTIFUL!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks for the pics. There is something about the big scorpions that I will always appreciate. For many people it wears off but they are still interesting to me. The gibbosus, it has that "hot" look to me, are they? I could look it up but, well you know, give somebody a question to answer and look into ha.

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hey

I think M.gibbosus is non-hot, the scorpion files describe them as just a painful sting
Wouldn't want to try it out though!

they are big indeed, wish i still had some... need to poke my greek friend into action! NIKOS! :D

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
For mesobuthus, I think they're pretty big.
Anyways some angry scopions for y'all

KDiiX

Arachnobaron
Hey

I think M.gibbosus is non-hot, the scorpion files describe them as just a painful sting
Wouldn't want to try it out though!

they are big indeed, wish i still had some... need to poke my greek friend into action! NIKOS! :D
It depends on the population. As far as i know the gibbosus from spain a higher venomous than those from greek. But i know one who get stung by a little i4 gibbosus from greek and he told me that it wasn't fun :-D the pain spread from the finger he get stung to the hole arm and chest and latest 48 hours and even longer local pain at the area he got stung. A sting of a adult one might be not deadly but probably even more painful than that.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Abyss, I reported your pics, those look too angry, I don't think they are appropriate pics for younger people see. btw the one over here looks like a blimp.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
LOL, thanks Gala. BTW this one was my smallest one I couldnt sex it with my naked eye but not I sexed it female. That makes three!