Angry H. Lividum!

jesses

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

p://trinity.brandxnet.com/~jesse/pics/spiders/Lividum/Lividum4.jpg

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i usually give any angry-dug-up Ts a nice meal in a food ICU while i take care of business... thats if i even have to, but if you must dig them up, at least give em some food :)

or use the chance to get em a girly =D (joshing...)

peace
dave

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
lol, yeah im guessing she wasnt really amused, when my mom throws water on me to wake me up for sunday morning church it pisses me off, so im guessing being dug out of an 8 inch hole isnt too fun for that spider...lol

pixi14369

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
since we are all here, what is the best humidity level for a Cobalt.....??

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by pixi14369
since we are all here, what is the best humidity level for a Cobalt.....??
They like it pretty high between 78-82%

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
At least your lividum stays in one place when she's ticked. Mine usually doesn't even give me a threat posture. If I'm picking up cricket pieces, and get too close to her burrow she just shoots out and immediately starts climbing my tweezers........I've got to remove my lividum from her tank. I really need to add more substrate. The original 8 inches has packed down to about 4 inches and just isn't deep enough.

I keep my lividum's humidity at 80%.

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Lividum moulted prior to me removing her and her eggsack, which was pretty lucky as sshe was unuasually placid :D

Anyway, don't know if anyone else has had this, but when I kept mine at HIGH humidity (85ish~) I noticed 'sores' on her legs... I'd had problems with humidity sores with my rosie a few years back so I lowered it, and they have gone now