Androctonus species

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some oldschool pics and some new. I hope to breed this beautiful species. So far I have 6th instars, 5th instars and sub-adults of this species. Very beautiful species in my opinion. They'll always be my fav. along with Orthochirus sp.

Androctonus bicolor (sub-adult)

Androctonus amoreuxi (sub-adult)

Androctonus sp. (sub-adult)

Androctonus mauritanicus (6th instar)

Androctonus australis (sub-adult)

Androctonus crassicauda (adult)

pics are bad as usual. Needs more practise.

I have 5 or 6 different species. 7 or 8 more species to go and my collection is complete!

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice pics man. I have a couple of Andro´s coming in. I have no experience with them yet, so thats´going to be interesting. I get A.crassicauda, A.australis, A.mauretanicus and A.mauretanicus bourdoni...
Thanks for the pics

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics man. I have a couple of Andro´s coming in. I have no experience with them yet, so thats´going to be interesting. I get A.crassicauda, A.australis, A.mauretanicus and A.mauretanicus bourdoni...
Thanks for the pics
What's the difference between A.mauritanicus and A.mauritanicus bourdoni? I always wonder if there's a noticeable difference between them.

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice collection, but I thik you have to wait a little to start to breed this sp. Andos usually makes 8 molts... (pacience my friend;) ) But in other hand, :worship: you are getting real my dreem! My my acces to the same sp. are quite short. Just bicolor, amoreuxi, australis and somethimes mauri and extremly difficult crassicauda. Oviously I haven't to speak any thing of unclassifield sp and the sp that I mean the X Androctonus.

Cheers
Carles

P.D: I hope you have lucky as fast as you can.