Androctonus crassicauda/bicolor

Nick12007

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've been researching these for a while now, and although i'm pretty sure I've got the requirements down, all I need now is a source. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

I've posted on the buy/sell section, but was hoping to catch someone's attention who might have some specimens they can spare and yet not be actively looking to sell them. And I realize crassicauda may be some trouble to find, but I put it in the subject for the slim chance that someone may have some to sell.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
One suggestion is to check the F/S frequently. Most of the deals I find are one time offers from members, not dealers. So a request thread in F/S can be easily overlooked, and after 3 days, the very scorp you want can get put uphtfor sale... I usually check the F/S ads every night. An example of good deals would be V spinigerus for 6$ (normally 8 or 10-15 from a dealer) and H paucidens for 10- normally 15-25. So check everyday. Another idea.... add that your really seeking crass/bi in your signature. Everytime you post and someone subsequently reads that thread you were involved in, it will be like a 24/7 WTB ad. Hope that helps.