Androctonus Bicolor - Black Fat-Tailed Scorpion

Veno Manus

Arachnobaron
I know it's a Female that I know. I'm curious if this is the actual name of this species? Also if she look gravid to you too lol. She's still eating like a champ so I'm assuming she's bulking up. She just took a smaller size Dubia like she had never eatin. Thoughts?! 20230522_091622.jpg

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
I know it's a Female that I know. I'm curious if this is the actual name of this species? Also if she look gravid to you too lol. She's still eating like a champ so I'm assuming she's bulking up. She just took a smaller size Dubia like she had never eatin. Thoughts?! View attachment 445811
Hard to say but at that size I see no evidence of embryos through the pleural membrane. It is conceivable that she might be a subadult. Adult female Androctonus not adult male are genuine gluttons.

Veno Manus

Arachnobaron
I'm curious if she's about to molt then cause yes I haven't seen a sign of a embryo anywhere so maybe she's just holding onto that winter weight hahaha.

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
She looks very plump. Might be in scorpion pre-molt. ( I'm so used to saying tarantula pre-molt stuff so I had to get generic :rofl: )