1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Anastasia (Net-bug.net)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by vvx, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Advertisement
    Cannot say enough great things about Anastasia! Great customer service & communication, great prices. Received 4 spiderlings (H. incei, G. pulchra, P. rufilata, A. geniculata) and 100 B. dubia this morning. Arrived in superb condition, snug & secure in their vials. Healthy little guys! Active & exploring their new homes. Thank you, thank you, thank you Anastasia!!
    :D

2. MaRbLe

MaRbLe Arachnosquire

Recently ordered a Acanthoscurria geniculata,Heteroscodra maculata, Poecilotheria metallica, Poecilotheria formosa, Phormictopus sp. “purple”, Xenesthis intermedia, and a Cyanognathus from Anastasia.

One of the best packing jobs I have seen. All T's arrived looking good and are doing well in their new enclosures. Also I have been asking some questions via e-mail and Anastasia has been great in all advice and communications.

Would order again from her in the future 100% positive review.

3. jbm150

jbm150 Arachnoprince

Heaps of positive

I wanted to post this review last Friday, my mind has been all over the place. I ordered some heat packs and a beautiful little lady from Ana. From the first email to the first cricket, the entire transaction has been stellar. But what else do you expect from one of the best dealer/breeders in the biz? Thanks so much :p

4. Anastasia (Net-bug.net) A+++

I was nervous about buying Ts mail order, but after spending a couple days looking through the adds here, I saw Anastasia's awesome deal and couldn't resist! My slings arrived this morning (4 + 1 freebie!) They are healthy, fat, and beautiful !!!

Anastasia was terrific about answering all my questions, and kept the communication going till she new the little ones had arrived safe and well.

I will definately buy from her again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

5. 100% Positive!

I recently purchased a P. metallica female from Anastasia, who arrived beautifully packed and in perfect health. Included as a freebie was a T. subcaeruleus sling, who is also very healthy and lively. It's clear that Anastasia is a top-notch breeder who goes the extra mile when it comes to her spiders! Customer service and communication were also awesome. Hope to do business with her again.

6. ezberserk

ezberserk Arachnopeon

Got another package from Ana today and as usual I'm a happy man. First off some of the spiders I ordered molted but Ana contacted me to let me know situation. Once all spiders were good to go another dilema was in store as the temps on her end were freezing and on my end already hitting triple digits. No worries though because her double insulated boxing and cool packs did the trick. All in all super pleased with transaction so happy to have my immanis and intermedia girls:D PS thanks for the coffee mug it's pretty sweet:p

7. jasmithc

jasmithc Arachnopeon

Hugely positive

As a fresh person in the hobby, I ordered from Anastasia without any experience, she was really patient and even sent me some roachlings for my T. I got a Green Bottle Blue Sling and it arrived in beyond perfect conditions. Pristine packaging. I would gladly recommend her to anybody. I am so glad. Thanks Anastasia

8. RB40

RB40 Arachnopeon

Positive 100% Satisfaction

Just got my T's in today from Anastasia, and they arrived very healthy and active. The packaging was superb, and the communications were excellent, and the shipping was fast. She went above and beyond to help me out on a trade, which was very nice of her!! She is a very trust worthy person, and I would recommend her to anyone that wants qaulity T's Thx Anastasia!!
    RB40

9. Cuddly Cobalt

Cuddly Cobalt Arachnosquire

POSITIVE!!
    i got a great B. vagans from anastasia for a great price and she is GREAT at shipping:clap:

10. sssargent1977

sssargent1977 Arachnopeon

110% positive!!! Great communication, quick shipment, fair prices, and end result a very happy health GBB!!!

I highly recommend Anastasia! I will do business with her again!

11. KoriTamashii

KoriTamashii Arachnobaron

Wowee wow! Got my package today from Anastasia, and the T was amazingly packed, and very spunky. She's a sweet gal, and knows her stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again... and probably will soon! :)

Thank you, Anastasia!

12. mikem

mikem Arachnopeon

NC
    Received a pair of OBTs from Anastasia. Everything went smooth. Great packing! Looking forward to purchasing from again! Thanks Anastasia :)

13. Goomba

Goomba Arachnobaron

Positive!

An absolute pleasure to do business with. Fantastic packaging. Great communication. High recommended, a true asset to the hobby!

14. 406member

406member Arachnopeon

Positive

Ordered two slings. They shipped as soon as payment was made. They made the cross country jouney in two days and arrived in perfect heath. They were running around at top speed straight out of the paper. Great packing. Would recommend.

15. 100% positive

I am new to this hobby. A friend and I just purschased several Avicularia. She gave us an unbeatable deal. They were perfectly packed and arrived beautiful and healthy. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ANASTASIA!!!

16. acrudy

acrudy Arachnopeon

Positive!!!

Positive is not even the right word, "absolutely awesome" is more like it. Everything came on time as expected and a little more. Perfect pack job, perfect looking slings just awesome. Extremely nice and easy to communicate with. Cant say enough, Will def. do business in the future! Highly recommended.

17. Jmugleston

Jmugleston Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

This is a couple weeks late, but I recently traded with Anastasia. The spiders arrived in great shape. I was quite pleased with the transaction and I won't hesitate to do business with her in the future.

18. snakecollector

snakecollector Arachnosquire Old Timer

Anastasia is the best!!

POSITIVE!!!!

We just received our order from Anastasia and everything was great!!
    Packed perfectly, sent promptly and healthy T's, Can't ask for more!! :worship:

Thank you
    John

19. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

Positive

Another quality transaction...Ana & I made a swap & everything was smooth. Quick & to the point, great communication/packing. Animals arrived spry.

20. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon

A++++

Have done many transactions with Anastasia and everytime its perfect, as was this one. She ships well, has healthy stock, knows her tarantulas, communicates well and just all around great to deal with. Would not hesitate to deal with her ever. I am sure we will do many more transactions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.