• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Anastasia (Net-bug.net)

vvx

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive.

Ordered a bunch of vials from Anastasia. Great communication and the vials are as expected perfect for the job. Will definitely keep an eye open for her ads next time I need more vials. :)

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

Just did a trade with this fine lady ;). She was honestly one of the nicest individuals I've ever done business with. Very professional and understanding. Shes very into her tarantulas and the 9" scorp, :). She had a lot to say over the phone and I can say I learned from it. Thank you for the great deal Anastasia, I'll see ya around. :clap:

Last edited:

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Did a trade with Anastasia. I got a beautiful new little girl from her! Communication was excellent, spider is gorgeous and as described, she met me when she said she would. One of the smoothest transactions ever. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I am looking forward to doing many more trades/purchases with her.

Thanks Anastasia!

~Jen

Ghost13

Arachnopeon
Anastsia POSITIVE

:clap: I got a beautiful new little one from her! Communication was excellent, spider is gorgeous and as described, One of the smoothest transactions ever. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I am looking forward to doing many more trades/purchases with her.:worship: :clap:

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Awesome deal. Great little spider. Good price for a well started P. met.:D Very conscientous seller, wanted me to be happy with a healthy bug.

I'll buy from her again.

Thanks,
Mikey

Celeste

Arachnopeon
Great seller! Communicated very well about my order, and showed the utmost concern for the safety and well-being of her animals. Animal arrived safely and well-packed against the cold. Would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

-- Celeste

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Great seller, all went smooth even with holiday shipping madness. Great communication and the vials I recieved were in great packing. Thanks!!!

Skullptor

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very Positive. The pokies Anastasia sent me were healthy and well packed!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You can't beat the service you get from Anastasia! Hands down some of the best packing ever, great communication, and great prices. Don't even think twice, if you see something you want from her GET IT!!!
Thank you very much, I look forward to buying from you again soon!:worship:

PatrickV80

Arachnopeon
Positive

Great seller. Saw my metallica was pre molt and kept her to be safe. threw in a freebie (not a metallica :) damn) for the inconvenience,even though I wasn't inconvenienced. nice to have someone looking out for molting and shipping damage. spider ate 20 minutes after being cupped.

DustinGoliath

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very positive!

Purchased my first Pokie from Anastasia and I couldnt be happier. She is a very good communicator and my spider arrived healthy and hungry. We had some problems with the post office and Anastasia worked very hard to solve the problem. I would and will recomend her to anyone wanting to buy.:clap:

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Bought a couple Ts from Anastasia. Ts were as advertised, well packed, arrived on time. Great communication. Two thumbs up :clap:

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just picked up a little stud from Anastasia...what can I say about the classiest spiderwoman around? It's always a pleasure to deal with a true professional, every aspect of the transaction was perfect. Ordered my spider, it was shipped on the next possible day, properly packaged and arrived safe and in perfect condition.

I couldn't ask for more and I know I will be dealing with Anasthasia for a long time to come! Do not hesitate to buy from her if you see something you want.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Absolutely Positive!

Just received my end of a trade with Anastasia. To say I'm happy would be an understatement. Besides the beautiful Poec she added a couple of freebies. You're not supposed to include freebies in a trade! Thank you Anastasia, you're one of the best.:)

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very helpful seller

I really enjoyed my transaction with Anastasia. She went overboard to be helpful and to make sure what I was seeking was what I really needed! My little Tap purpureus now has a new mail-order husband and I'm hopefuly hooked up for a future P. rufilata mating somewhere down the line. I know I'll be a repeat customer. Packaging, shipping and the T's were all top-notch and I feel certain that if I have future questions, I found someone who will be willing to answer them. Don't hesitate to purchase from her. :worship: :worship: Di

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive To The Max

i got my male p.metallica from anastasia yesterday. the packing was great, transaction was simple and fast and the spider/s (freebies included) were all in great condition and active right out of the vials :clap:

i look forwards to future transactions :eek:

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
positive

fast responses to messages, prompt shipping, meticulous packing. very good experience ;)

blackcadillac70

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
anastasia

received a small pokie from anastasia wednesday,in very good condition and lively.+a lp freebee this was a pleasant transaction.and would definately deal with her again.

thanks. CHRIS

sparular

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Nice person. Good communication. Excellent trade. Quick shipping. Professional packing. There is nothing more that one could do to make a transaction better. Highly recommended.

Keith

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Just An Awesome

... experience :)

Missed an oportunity to pick up my M-MALE from Anastasia in person, but glad I decided to have it shipped.

He arrived strong and healthy as anything, he was drumming within the hour ;)

I will buy/trade with Anastasia again in a heartbeat.