An expensive sling?

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
They're pricey up here as-well a 1/2'' sling is on sale for 150 cad from its og $ of 200 cad.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
There are a couple vendors on here with them for sale, yes they are for real. I think Joe Rossi is one that comes to mind.

Bread

Arachnopeon
For that price, I'd expect the T to buy me a nice house and toss burgers at me with some tongs while chatting to it's sackmates how cool i was :)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Unfortunately the link doesn't work,but i rrecently saw a post on FB, advertising Typhochlaena seladonia slings first instars, €500!

Matabuey

Arachnosquire
You can buy those slings for £34 less from someone else. I wouldn't call £84 expensive, though.

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
Saw them first in Poland. They are rare and therefor the price. If you buy them somewhere else you will get them around 60€ from what I have seen.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
For that price, I'd expect the T to buy me a nice house and toss burgers at me with some tongs while chatting to it's sackmates how cool i was :)
When P. metallica was hatched out in the USA, they were $400/sling. This Chilobrachy has nothing on them. ;)

Jeff23

Arachnolord
1/3" Theraphosinae sp. 'Panama' slings for $145 (would love to have some of these but no)
1/4" Theraphosinae sp. Honduras for $120
3/4" Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus slings for $275

Edit* USA Prices

truecreature

Arachnoknight
When P. metallica was hatched out in the USA, they were $400/sling. This Chilobrachy has nothing on them. ;)
Yup, just gotta play the waiting game for cases like these :) I'm patiently awaiting on the Harpactira pulchripes and Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus to drop in price, myself. Just can't justify spending like 2 months worth of groceries on a spider no matter how pretty they are

truecreature

Arachnoknight
Hmmm that's tempting, thanks for pointing that out. I might wait around some more and see if they ever get down into $60-ish territory

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Yup, just gotta play the waiting game for cases like these :) I'm patiently awaiting on the Harpactira pulchripes and Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus to drop in price, myself. Just can't justify spending like 2 months worth of groceries on a spider no matter how pretty they are
It seems so reasonable until you put it that way! :)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Price of a 2FH sling dropped from around €150 to around €65 over here. Apparently this species isn't hard to breed, i see more and more breeders getting these in stock. I imagine the price will drop soon in the US as well. :)