An absolutely STUNNING Caribena versicolor.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yes I have my own thread dedicated to my tarantulas but I just felt this video deserved a thread to itself.

My freshly shed Caribena versicolor.

Nixphat

Arachnosquire
You just made me want a versicolor so much moooooore!!!1!! So beautiful! :anxious:

keks

Arachnobaron
Wonderful colors!
My Caribena versicolor is still a fluffy sling. It will still take some time to become such a beauty like yours :) .

Caseyface

Arachnosquire
She is one dazzling tarantula. I love when you post videos, because I love hearing your accent! :rolleyes::shy:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Beautiful Tarantula man..

I reacted the same way when my girl got her adult colors.. I had seen them in pics/videos and been amazed but when it's litterally inches from your face it blows your mind! She keeps getting more purple with every molt and she is over five inches.

Luckily I'm able to watch it all over again. I picked up two more slings like eight months ago and they are starting to get there adult colors.. Got lucky too one is male so I can pair him with my big girl and the other is a female...

Conna

Arachnopeon
WOW!! She looks beautiful!! Can't wait for my sling to grow up now!

basin79

ArachnoGod
I'm so glad I finally pulled the trigger and bought one. They really are unbelievably stunning in the flesh.

She just fancied a sup as she's still hiding away. I suspect she'll be out soon though to grab some food.