amazing trapdoors

SpyderMacFly

Arachnopeon
Trapdoors are my favorite kind of spider. I have two red trapdoors as well! :)wall: However I have had no luck catching one of them on video...:wall:)

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Tres Kool, thanks for sharing. Wish I could put it in slow motionso I could actually see the spider!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Awesome vids man! The crickets had no idea lol. These videos make me want to get some trapdoors again, thanks for sharing!

Benegg

Arachnopeon
Hi, i have watched the movies in slowmotion and the second video, I ve seen, that the spider could be still faster than on that movie because the cricket is holding a leaf on its leg and the spider regestrate that and take the leaf away.
If anyone would like to see, I can send that video via email to you and you can put it in slowmo.

Bene
p.s. sry for my englisch, but its so early in the morning;)

TNeal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This place is addictive. {D

I already own widows and a wolf spider. Now I want a trapdoor spider. Thanks guys/gals. :embarrassed:

By the way - very nice videos.

Tom

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome videos! Those are some evil looking spiders, that's for sure. I love 'em.

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I know, and I thought mine was fast! :eek:

We're getting quite the "I Caught My TDS on Video" club going here!:D

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I like the "Good God" comment on the 2nd video, they are sooo fast! What I like about them is they just stay in their hole and rarely come out. Maintenance must be super low as well.

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Trapdoors are my favorite kind of spider. I have two red trapdoors as well! :)wall: However I have had no luck catching one of them on video...:wall:)
I know that now you have! I saw it on youtube.

[YOUTUBE]ySXCdcnKBgg[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you don't mind...

Grim91Z

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome!!! I want one of those! I keep watching that over and over again. :cool:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I know that now you have! I saw it on youtube.

[YOUTUBE]ySXCdcnKBgg[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you don't mind...
This video is great, I can just see the trapdoor waiting inside for the precise momment. I sure would hate to be that cricket, or any cricket for that matter.