1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Amazing G. pulchripes Molt!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by MES, Nov 14, 2018.

1. MES

MES Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    I just wanted to share this awesome and interesting molt with everyone! My 3" G. pulchripes molted today, and I was extremely surprised, as she ate just last week! What makes this even more awesome, she molted only 2 months ago (September 7th, to be exact) and since then, she hasn't refused food at all, she's eaten 15 crickets! (I was told on this forum it is perfectly fine to feed that much, but just to expect a long fast) I was expecting a long pre-molt fast, but not even a week. I hope you guys have luck like this with your Ts!
    15422472362861550973810.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. antinous

antinous Pamphopharaoh

Sounds like some of my Pamphos, they tend to eat right up until they molt. But be ready, G. pulchripes tend to slow down in growth once they hit a certain size, enjoy the time when they molt frequently because before you know it, it'll be gone ;)

Gorgeous T nonetheless! Makes me miss my pair

• Like Like x 1
  3. miamc12321

miamc12321 Arachnopeon

What a pretty baby you've got there! Congrats on the molt! Beautiful baby!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.