am i obsessed with tarantulas?!? [:cool:]

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i think about them all the time, i take pics of mine constantly, i talk about them alot, i stay up all night watching them [well at least last night my h. lividum was adding some extensions to her burrow :D ], i have T pics as my desktop, i have a pic of my rosea as the background on my xbox 360, i can list a thousand reasons why io think i'm addicted, everytime i see a pic of a species i don't have i want it, i always comment on pics of them on facebook, i sit and watch them for hours....tell me, don't lie. docter, am i odsessed with tarantulas??

RoseT

Arachnosquire
You find them interesting, and thats about all you really need in question. I have been told by my girlfriend that I pay more attention to them than I do her, and my little dog has also known the decrease of attention due to this new interest. I think they are great creatures, and they amaze me with everything they do.

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah you are, much like the other 98% of people on here, thing is, you see, Tarantulas rock innit???

;P

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't even know WHY I'm obsessed!?!? When I think about it from a "normal" persons point of view, they are just spiders. But I just LOVE keeping them, I honestly don't know why. (All their color and variety just comes with the package).

Spindler

Arachnopeon
i think about them all the time, i take pics of mine constantly, i talk about them alot, i stay up all night watching them [well at least last night my h. lividum was adding some extensions to her burrow :D ], i have T pics as my desktop, i have a pic of my rosea as the background on my xbox 360, i can list a thousand reasons why io think i'm addicted, everytime i see a pic of a species i don't have i want it, i always comment on pics of them on facebook, i sit and watch them for hours....tell me, don't lie. docter, am i odsessed with tarantulas??
This sounds pretty much like me. As I type this I have to take notice of my desktop pic, which is me holding my G. pulchra. I'm always looking at them, and hold them when I can. My fiancée is always nagging me, "Will you leave them alone?!" Sometimes I can't wait for the kids to go to bed, because then I can hold my T's undisturbed. I can't find anyone else who loves them as much as me so I can talk about them with constantly, so I have to find new friends on T boards, lol All of my friends and family think I'm nuts. I now have 5 T's, and of course I want more. Why would I need more? I have FIVE spiders. {D

Upjohn252

Arachnopeon
Im such a n00b, my T's just arrived Feb 8,, and I have taken pics of all of them (3 G pulchras) and one of them is my desktop pic, and its been less than a month. I have 4 T's total, I honestly dont think I want more than 6, I cant imagine having 70+ T's like some people but then again its been less than a month:?

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just one more... Just one more... Just one more... Just one more...Just one more... Just one more... Just one more... Just one more... :D

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry dude, inmates for life. LOL! MUAHAHAHA!!

You should take a look at the "You Know You're Addicted When..." threads. They are very funny! ;){D

venom81

Arachnopeon
And i was wondering if i was in the right place,am glad am not the only one.