always great waking up to freshly molted T's :)

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i got up this morning and when i checked on my T's [lol the first thing i do :D ] i saw that my 3.5" parahybana STILL hadn't molted [she's in serious premolt] so i checked on the otherspiders my rose hair had done a lot of digging in the night and my h. lividum had added some more webbing around her burrow so i checked my OBT [she's made a good place toi hide but she made it against the side of the tank so it's an antfarm effect :) ] and i saw thats she had molted! :D yay
ok i'm done :p thanks for reading :)

bioshock

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i got up this morning and when i checked on my T's [lol the first thing i do :D ] i saw that my 3.5" parahybana STILL hadn't molted [she's in serious premolt] so i checked on the otherspiders my rose hair had done a lot of digging in the night and my h. lividum had added some more webbing around her burrow so i checked my OBT [she's made a good place toi hide but she made it against the side of the tank so it's an antfarm effect :) ] and i saw thats she had molted! :D yay
ok i'm done :p thanks for reading :)
Where da pictures at haha?? Congrats though always a wonderful feeling when t's molt!! {D

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have a 3.5" LP in serious pre-molt, too. Her sac-mate molted more than a month ago.
I love waking up, or coming home from work to Ts in new clothes!{D

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats on the succesful molt! I can't wait till my OBT molts, only 1/2" so far :wall: my b smithi needs to go into premolt pronto, 2 inches and as round as a grape! Never stops eatingg :rolleyes: