Alright here is her size

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well in my original post I stated 11 inches +/- (plus or minus) and here are some close results. She is definitely close if not slightly over 10 inches. In the pic you will see the red lines, the red line at the rear of the T. blondi is at the 12 inch mark and at the front at the 4 inch mark. So with her legs front and back still bent she is 8 inches with at least 2 inches of stretching out. I guessimated based on a visual comparison to tank size, not accurate to say the least but close. On a side note, we named her Debbie Harry, a little humorous play on words.

Attachments

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
that thing is a monster, how long have you had is it wild caught or no?

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We actually just got her about a month ago as a mate for our male, who is about 9.5 inches. We actually got 2, but one was DOA. This one was much heavier that the DOA and is also larger than our male. Her carapace is gigantic. We really don't know if she is w/c or c/b, just that she was an import. She had all of her urticating hairs when we got her and was in really good condition, fat and active.

Here is another shot of her next to a JFK 1/2 dollar to show the size of her carapace. The pic still doesn't do her justice.

By the way, she is eating an adult mouse, you can kinda see it.

Attachments

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Might just be me...

Are the inches on the top of the ruler? I ask because you cant see the numbers on it but if I am seeing it right I only see her covering 8 inches. ( going by the hash marks on the top ) Not trying to dispute you just not being able to see then numbers I am wondering what 'm looking at size wise. Regardless nice specimen. :)

Phil