Almost drown a hobo!

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
AHH! I almost drown a Hobo spider in the shower today. I scooped him out, and put him in a jar. Apparently, you dont want to get bit by hobos because they can make you quite sick ! :(

I also have a little tiny baby spider that is in a jar. Twice now, it has gone into the death curl and twice I have brought it back just by misting it so it could drink! I have to keep it regularly fed too, with tiny tiny insects I find in the dirt!

I had a adult female of the same species as the baby die recently. I was pretty sad. I found her under my bed, I would say, two years ago! I was cleaning the mess from under there when I found her, and accidently ripped an arm off her in the process of cleaning out. I didnt know she was there. I put her in a glass w/ some water to drink to replace the fluids. She lasted for so long it was great. :)

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Yes Ive seen that. I realize its probably not a brilliant idea to pick one up, I wouldnt normally do so. I couldnt let him drown ! He didnt bite me and now hes in my room in a jar!