almost bitten by s. de haani!!

ornata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hello

some days ago I did something really stupid, I placed a large grasshopper just in front of my large s. de haani hideout, I dident realise how fast and hungry this little bastards can be:wall:

I actually felt its fangs touching my finger, If I hade been any slower, she would have taged me!!

When I "draged" my hand away, she and the grasshopper ended on the floor, but the centipede dident care, just feesting one the grasshopper:?

(sorry about the english)

a couple of pictures:)

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
don't be fooled by a pede...especially if you are new to them. I had my E. trigonopodus for 5 or 6 months before I saw how fast it truly move...and it was a LOT faster than I would have even imagined. Definitely gave me a newfound respect for them ;)

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey your English is better than my Norwigen (sp?) lol. Nice pics and glad you didnt get tagged!

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
don't be fooled by a pede...especially if you are new to them. I had my E. trigonopodus for 5 or 6 months before I saw how fast it truly move...and it was a LOT faster than I would have even imagined.
Agreed. :D I thought I'd seen how fast they moved until one night I caught my big S. alternans chewing on its lid. To discourage it, I blew on it very lightly through the lid. I have never seen an animal whip around and dive down a hole faster than that. It was a BLUR. :eek:

Definitely gave me a newfound respect for them ;)
Quoted for truth. :)

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
well its a good thing close only counts in washers, horseshoes and handgrenades...well a few other things too lol