• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Alligator Alley- Oklahoma City, OK

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
I've been to this pet store many times in the 3.5 years I've lived here. The selection is good and the prices are mostly fair. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

That said, every single animal (save one) I've bought from here– be it tarantula, centipede, or scorpion– has died in under three weeks, never eating for me the entire time I care for it. Out of twelve, that's quite a run of bad luck to consider it random chance.

Be picky about what you buy, and ask for a health guarantee.

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Update: I'd like to add to this, a bit. After speaking to the owner, he offered me longer health guarantees on the inverts I've been buying from him. Since our discussion about the issues I was having, I haven't had a single death. Not sure what changed, or if it was just my dumb luck, but I'm quite happy with my experience, now. The degree of honesty and trust I received from the owner about my problem was a big selling point in continuing to do business with them. I'm really glad I did, now :)