All you Haplopelma breeders out there

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok ,last week one of my Haplopelma.sp aureopilosum matured into a beutiful male.My ? is this I do not have afemale,I might get one.I take it that it would be much easyer to put him in a tank with much shallower substrate and a hide,so I dont have to dig him out when its time to do the deed.Do they make there sperm webs in there burrows? he is in about 8" soil.Or do they make them out side of there burrow?I have not seen any sign so far of the resemblance of one yet.Any help would be ..well ..helpful.Lariz,Martin. any suggestions?

Doug

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Doug... call me... I want to mate... I MEAN THE Ts!!!!!!

OHHH, I thought it was a lividium... sowwy! Wah!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
hey

I seen them all make sperm webs out their burrow , males in fact dont need burrows, because of the fact that mostly all males need to find a mate they wander around aimlessly looking to get laid gahah. when I recieved mr derangeds' male to mate my female he made several sperm webs and infact it was the fastest breeding and a production of an eggsac I ever seen, all within 3 weeks the female was a 3" incher I wasnt even sure it was goin to work. she produced 47 babies and only one wasnt ecluded. 1 st instar was within one week the 2nd was in another week btw she even let the male live easiest breeding I ever done