All this FROG talk...

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You guys are all bad influences. :D Terrible!!

I went back and got the little White's or Dumpy or whatever you call em... tree frog... today. The Litoria caerulea, to be more specific and "correct".

His name is Will. I walked into the store looking for a particular NatureZone product for my little Bearded friend and I glanced in at the Frogs... everyone was hiding in the bushes, as usual. Then my friend, Will, came over and asked me if I would mind adopting and rehab'ing a "Cherry Head Tortoise"... "uhh, sure. Okay." So we got started talking about the tortoise and its issues, and I looked back over at the Frogs and guess who was 'front and center' trying to get my attention? {D It was the little green Willie, soon to be my other friend named Will... starting to sound kind of like that 'Daryl' scenario... right? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I blame all of you and I will declare to my husband, as soon as he notices the addition, that you all "made me do it!", too. {D

Pics when I figure out what's wrong with the stupid uploading thing.

Sof

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol, funny you say that, the samething is happening to me sorta. I'm looking to get a frog, just not sure which yet.

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I should warn you... it may not stop with just one frog.........

.......nor just one SPECIES of frog! :eek:

I still want the Waxy Monkeys and another Bullfrog... maybe some Tomatoes, although not real sure on those. I've just learned that Frogs are as addicting as Ts, various fish, geckos, shoes... umm, yeah.. very addictive! {D

Frogsarethapoop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Frogs are way more addicting than inverts. I started with one, and after several years im in the hundreds.