All right... I've tried Search

captmarga

Arachnobaron
And haven't found what I am looking for. In the sticky Arachnoposters, there are three posters shown. Poster 1, what is the blue fuzzy beside the A in Arachno... Some sling form? Or an adult?

Thanks,

Marga

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
In poster #1 on the left side of the A... That would be the Psalmopoeus pulcher..

haasdas

Arachnopeon
Yup P. Pulcher. They are not really blue tho but amazing spiders. I haven't found any good care sheets for them but they are the same to keep and also the same size as Psalmopoeus Irminia.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Thank you both! All right, that's another to add to my want list. I love my P irminia (have three at the moment with number 4, the replacement, coming soon). Even if this sp. doesn't stay that unusual color (as shown by some photos doing a google search) they look neat.

Ah well, the list grows longer again...

Thanks again!

Marga

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you both! All right, that's another to add to my want list. I love my P irminia (have three at the moment with number 4, the replacement, coming soon). Even if this sp. doesn't stay that unusual color (as shown by some photos doing a google search) they look neat.

Ah well, the list grows longer again...

Thanks again!

Marga
You def. wont regret getting a P. pulcher... They are amazing! :D