All MD reptile expo

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Does anyone else ever go to the monthly All MD reptile expo? I'm about to go to this one for my second time this weekend. Most people there don't seem into as inverts there compared to bigger expos like Repticon but some really good Tarantula dealers do table

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
There are still expos going on?
Yes, some have been cancelled or postponed some have moved to different locations. The NARBC (North American Reptile Breeders Conference) was moved from Chicago to St. Louis and held at a smaller venue. NARBC shows are BIG. A few thousand people attend over the two days and come from as far as Japan to attend these shows.

Psychocircus91

Arachnosquire
There are still expos going on?
Went to one in PA last month. No limits, no masks, no screening (won't get into that topic, just sharing).

Going to the MD ones this weekend and in a couple weeks. They have limits, masks, and screenings.

To OP: I go to this show occasionally. It's pretty tiny relatively speaking, but there's a couple dealers, one who I've had great experiences with.

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Went to one in PA last month. No limits, no masks, no screening (won't get into that topic, just sharing).

Going to the MD ones this weekend and in a couple weeks. They have limits, masks, and screenings.

To OP: I go to this show occasionally. It's pretty tiny relatively speaking, but there's a couple dealers, one who I've had great experiences with.
Oh cool you're in Baltimore too. Yeah M&T exotics is usually there and i really like him

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes, some have been cancelled or postponed some have moved to different locations. The NARBC (North American Reptile Breeders Conference) was moved from Chicago to St. Louis and held at a smaller venue. NARBC shows are BIG. A few thousand people attend over the two days and come from as far as Japan to attend these shows.
Yep I’ve been to a few- you see so much