Alipes grandidieri.

DubiaW

Arachnobaron
A local pet store has taken notice of my new centipede obsession. He is just now carrying more exotic stock and keeping me in mind when he goes to the big expos. Monday he is bringing in some Alipes grandidieri for me. He also mentioned that he has seen S. hardwickei at the expo nearly every year and he is going to get as many as he can this year if they are available. I've already pre-ordered two. A store catering to my personal needs! My pockets will be empty so fast.

Bugman5454

Arachnopeon
I've just ordered one at bugzuk! Arrives on Tuesday 6-8cm. Can't wait! Hope you get yours! :)

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
How much is the pet store selling the Alipes for, if you don't mind?

LeFanDesBugs

Arachnobaron
Lol bugman I don't know if I'm gonna get one.. martin sells them very cheap but I'm not sure I have them money :D

DubiaW

Arachnobaron
They didn't come in the shipment. I haven't been able to talk to the owner about what happened. I have been too busy cruising at night looking for S. heros lately. There was a little rain. There was a possibility that they would be out. Nothing yet and I know that i am in the right spots.

Crowbawt

Arachnopeon
I'm also very interested in Alipes Grandidieri, I haven't seen any available in the US lately.

DubiaW

Arachnobaron
Lol bugman I don't know if I'm gonna get one.. martin sells them very cheap but I'm not sure I have them money :D
He didn't give me a price. He admitted that inverts weren't really his thing and he found it difficult to price them. He also said that he would much rather sell them off cheep knowing that he was going to move them right away than hold them for months waiting to sell them at a higher profit. He said he was getting S. heros for $20 wholesale :wideyed: (something he probably should never tell a customer like me ). I got really excited and told him that if they were at the right price I would buy six to ten of them. He asked me how I price shop. I told him that I just checked a few online places and then weighed the retail price against the price it would cost me to have them shipped. When I contacted them again I talked to his invert guy over the phone. I said that tarantulaspiders had them listed at $35 each and I would buy at least six at that price. He scoffed and said I wouldn't be able to get that price including the shipping cost. "Sure I understand that," I told him "What kind of price am I looking at?" He said he didn't know because he hadn't placed the order. Either they weren't available or he thought I wouldn't buy them at the price he intended to sell them at. One or the other, no dice. :shifty: