Albino white spotted assassin bug

Jonnymbu

Arachnopeon
anyone know anything about these? I've got some assassin bugs hatching from stock bought from an albino breeder and two so far are looking the part, just wondering if anyone else is working with these as they're relatively new (so I've been told)

basin79

ArachnoGod
anyone know anything about these? I've got some assassin bugs hatching from stock bought from an albino breeder and two so far are looking the part, just wondering if anyone else is working with these as they're relatively new (so I've been told)
The Spider Shop (TSS) has recently listed "Ghost" assassins in the UK.

Stugy

Arachnolord
Sounds cool. Yeah I would like to see pictures as I want to get some assassin bugs soon :p

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
The Spider Shop (TSS) has recently listed "Ghost" assassins in the UK.
Those just seem to have lighter bands on the legs than regular P.biguttata, not albino coloration. Still a cool color variation though. :)

Jonnymbu

Arachnopeon
Hey guys so I did some digging and apparently they're not albino but instead 'ghost assassins' I'll post a pic :)

Attachments

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Nice, cool how drastic of a difference the color of the legs are between the "ghost" morph nymph and the normal morph nymphs.