Albino snail

I found an albino land snail (Flat-spired three-toothed snail) and I was wondering how rare they are, because I have never seen one up until today, so can someone please tell me how rare they are?

Last edited:

Myrmeleon

Arachnoknight
Probably pretty rare. Apparently they were listed as endangered by the IUCN, so that combined with its limited range and albinism makes this specimen likely one in a million! (Figuratively of course). Maybe this species has a higher propensity for albinism.

LittleOddIsopod

Arachnosquire
Probably pretty rare. Apparently they were listed as endangered by the IUCN, so that combined with its limited range and albinism makes this specimen likely one in a million! (Figuratively of course). Maybe this species has a higher propensity for albinism.
I assume they are illegal to ship since they are endangered right? I would love to purchase some from him if they are legal to ship.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Hate to be a killjoy, but the OP hasn't been around in over a year

Myrmeleon

Arachnoknight
I assume they are illegal to ship since they are endangered right? I would love to purchase some from him if they are legal to ship.
They might be protected on a state level, however, they currently are not considered endangered due to the need for the IUCN to conduct a reassessment.