AHHHHHH LOOSE FEEDER

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
Oh god the truth in this. I have so many loose crickets in my T room.

Not in enclosures or anything. Just ones that escaped and now live in my house without paying rent. Freeloaders.
Funny story. I lost an adult cricket and I have some steatoda sp in my t room. So the next day I see a tiny literally 1/8 inch sling with a large crickets like 10 times it’s size. I was like what. I better not get in that spiders web. I might just be a snack.

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Funny story. I lost an adult cricket and I have some steatoda sp in my t room. So the next day I see a tiny literally 1/8 inch sling with a large crickets like 10 times it’s size. I was like what. I better not get in that spiders web. I might just be a snack.
My C marshalli is like that. It scares me a little 🤣

Craig73

Arachnoangel
So savage. And hilarious considering how casually people recommend pulling off cricket's legs and feeding them to slings like drumsticks. Which seems cruel to me... because the tarantula really should be able to pick which part of the cricket it wants.
Right! Legs, thighs, white or dark meat, I hear ya.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I’ve had them for a month now. It’s pretty simple and I really like it. It almost seems TOO simple at times but I grew up with pickier animals so it’s almost instinct for me to worry
Nice! March is my second year keeping. Don’t worry too much, they evolved over millions of years and know what they’re doing. I remember my first couple and was a hot mess, you learn to read your spoods and develop husbandry. This is a great place and lots of knowledgeable people. Never stop learning and enjoy every moment for what it is. 😊

I joke around a lot, so never take anything I say too close to heart.

Eggiess

Arachnopeon
I’ve had them for a month now. It’s pretty simple and I really like it. It almost seems TOO simple at times but I grew up with pickier animals so it’s almost instinct for me to worry
I feel this, I’m a bit better with anxiety about it now - but I’m always second guessing how simple it is lmao

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Don’t stress. Your T’s can sense it and you’ll stress them out until all their hair falls off