After molt pics

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Just posting some new pics I took of some of the T's last night. These guys have all molted in the past few weeks and I'm just now getting pics.

1 inch GBB......I just now realized it's legs are turning green. My baby's growing up :::sniff sniff:::

A. avic sling.....this one hasn't grown much, but it only ate one cricket between this molt and the last one.

A. avic, about 2 inches now. Just molted yesterday. Purty!

L. parahybana, molted about 3 weeks ago. I still haven't measured her, but guessing her size at around 2.25 inches.

L. striatipes, molted about 2 weeks ago. Poor skinny-butted spider! Haven't measured this one either, but again I'm guessing it's size at about 2.25 inches.

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
those avics are gorgeous. you are doing nothing to help the fervent growing desire of mine to own and then breed avics and spread their wonderfulness to all the corners of the universe.

beast. ;)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
great pics, and i'll be posting all of my brood once they all decide to get up off their butts and molt :)

peace,
dave

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pics, It's funny how they all seem to molt at once. I've had 2 molt in the last few days and am expecting another 4 more to molt soon. Glad your molts came out ok.