African Redclaw Scorpion (Pandinus cavimanus)

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cool, you finally got them. Is there any way you can get a closer shot, without being stung? With the lighting that you have and the distance too, they just look black.

Bd

Edit: Speaking to Theraphosa

Last edited:

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Pics of what? Peat smeared all over the walls of the tank? lol. It stays pretty humid in there. I went through it once with a coat hanger with a small piece of sponge on the end of it... that's the only reason I know anything about what they have done inside. They are much messier than my H. spiniferis'. I guess I should've taken a pic back when I did it, but at the time I didn't own a camera and didn't want to waste money on a cheap one til' I had the money to buy the one I really wanted. Canon Rebel 2000 EOS and a lot of really cool lenses and stuff. heheh... I shoulda been a doctor, not a mechanic. I would've made enough money to support my expensive spending habits. lol. Not to mention, I never really thought about pics of their homes, just pics of them *scratches head*. I'll try to take some kind of pics once I get another paycheck and can afford to get the film and development (prolly the Friday after next cause I have a wedding in southern Ga to attend this Sat. + dress rehearsal on Fri. heheh.... I gotta be a groomsman... eeek!). Sorry if it takes me long to reply, I work nights and sleep all day usually.

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
I work nights and sleep all day usually
Are you sure your're not a lumberjack? :D
Sorry I couldn't help myself.

John
];')

Last edited:

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
here you go..

edit: I don't know what's going on.. either it's me or printroom.com. still trying to fix it.

Last edited:

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
need more advise from the pro

I just got two female Red claws today for my male red claw( Blood Hollow) as soon as i put them all together in a 5 gallon tank they started having a bloody greeting:( One of my female was injured now I separeted them trying to figure out whats wrong because my male use to have a female and they are just doing great until the female died because my H.snifer accidentally went to their cage and ate her :(

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just got two female Red claws today for my male red claw( Blood Hollow) as soon as i put them all together in a 5 gallon tank they started having a bloody greeting:( One of my female was injured now I separeted them trying to figure out whats wrong because my male use to have a female and they are just doing great until the female died because my H.snifer accidentally went to their cage and ate her :(

Find an older topic next time ! {D

Yeah I do not really consdier cavimanus to be communal...that's just my experiance with them..mate them, then seperate :)
Also, how did a spinifer "accidentally" get into the females cage?
Sounds like you have alot of reading to do, as well as getting a new cage or setup.