Advan's pic thread

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Awsome new additions man!
Nice photo of the H. maculata!!!
Thanks guys, I was a little nervous when i transfered her but she was nice and calm. She slowly walked along the cork bark for pics then I guided her to her new home. It all went much better than expected. I always try to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. lol

jdmjames

Arachnopeon
nice picsss! how big is your diversipes? and when did it start looking like that. i have one thats about an inch now but its still green with the red stripe on its butt. i cant wait to see that color change lol.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
nice picsss! how big is your diversipes? and when did it start looking like that. i have one thats about an inch now but its still green with the red stripe on its butt. i cant wait to see that color change lol.
Thanks! The A. diversipes is about 1.75". He was green before this last molt so you don't have to wait too long.:D

P.S. Is your name refering to the "Japanese Domestic Market"? If it is than :clap:.

jdmjames

Arachnopeon
boy am i glad to hear that! :D im so excited lol. and yes i am refering to "japanese domestic market" (8 gotta love all the japanese wonderss lol.