• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Adrya

Moose9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Made a recent purchase from Adrya and was very satisfied with my order. She was quick with communications and shipping. Packing was top notch. I will be buying again in the future from Adrya. Thanks again for the great service.

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
had a pleasant transaction with Adrya, not only does she have some of the best roach prices I've seen in a while her shipping price is very reasonable. Immediately sent tracking number and when I received my roaches I was surprised to see a generous overcount (20%) and best of all not a single DOA!!!! Unbelievable considering I ordered babies - testament to her packing.

agrodolce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ordered some hissers for a children's fair from Adrya. She was very nice, and responded quickly. The price was insane (in a great way), and included almost a 50% overcount. That percentage might be totally wrong because I really don't math well, but it was a bunch of extra HUGE hissers. It was all adults, too, not even babies! If I had a use for hissers besides just letting little kids hold them I would definitely be buying them from her! Oh and the packaging was great too. I absolutely recommend. I swear to god some of these things were literally as big as my thumb.

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I ordered some mixed G. Portentosa from Adrya the other day and I must say the communication was great, shipping was outstanding and the price just could not be beat. Don't forget about the generous over-count and amazingly fast shipping too. That being said, if i need some more of these guys or anything else Adrya has to offer, I would not hesitate. Thanks for the hissers.

Last edited:

scuba113

Arachnosquire
I just received my shipment of hisser roaches from Adrya they all came in healthy and the packing she did was great also communication was excellent. The pricing was awesome i dont think anyone can beat her prices. I would really recommend buying your roaches from her if your looking to start your own colony. Thank you for the service and roaches.

joes2828

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome pricing, communication, and packing. Absolutely positive! Thanks Adrya!

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
Adrya and I did a trade last week. I sent her some Ts for some roaches. I am very happy with our trade! All of the roaches were packed great and the overcount was much appreciated! Also, I must brag on the communication. Every email was replied to. Very happy with my end of the trade and would definately do business again! Thanks so much, Adrya! :)
-Genny