Admiring My Ts

Zman181

Arachnoknight
:)

Has anyone else ever admirelingly stared at their T collection for hours at a time?

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
All the time (even though I only have 2 Ts lol). Just now, actually, a couple friends and I were watching The Shining in my dorm and I suddenly squealed and took out my camera and took a million pictures of my A. minatrix, Wobbuffet, because he was pacing his cage (which is rare for him - usually he's hiding in his webs). During the rest of the movie I kept turning his cage around as he was walking around the sides and was wondering why my friends didn't think it was as fascinating as I thought it was. :}

Me: OMG OMG OMG wittle Wobby is exploring his cage!! eeeee! :D
Friends: :mad: Shut up!

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:)

Has anyone else ever admirelingly stared at their T collection for hours at a time?
Hours at a time? I wish I HAD that kind of time ... I will say this, however - I set up alternating photos of my Ts on my computer screen at work and gaze at them longingly while I sit on the phone on hold all day ....

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
I am constantly checking on my T's and admiring/watching them. It's a source of great pleasure and comfort to me.

blackrayne

Arachnopeon
i dont for hours at a time...but i check them every morning as soon as i get up, and right before i go to bed...makes it a bit easier that i have all of mine on shelves beside my bed so that i can watch them on sleepless nights (although i think they contribue to more sleepless ones then help with lol)...

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I do! I love watching my A. Geniculata. I find the colors remarkable.

JOHN 3:16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Caring for my T's is recreational, relaxing and therapeutic to me.

roc101

Arachnopeon
I thought I was the only one, feels good knowing I am not the only one that starres for hours....

webbedone

Arachnobaron
Definatly theraputic, i even go as far as admit to pseudo listening to my wife and blocking everything out when i tend to my spiders

Rob1985

This user has no status.
yes, when I had a vast collection many of mine were "pet holes" lol.

I stared at holes, a lot {D

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I look at my so called "petholes" in the evening. I dont get why people call them that, because they are most evening out of the hole, definately visible. I just call them haplopelma, and enjoy that i for one have some that i can look at in the late evenings;)

ISBW

Arachnopeon
I love my T.

I JUST did that yesterday. Looking at the hairs, how her legs moved, feeling as she walked. Now I know how you can love a tarantula like a cat or dog. God is amazing to put such detail and beauty in one creature. I have seen the molt of my son's tarantula and that left me speechless. :clap::clap::worship: God the creator.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I look at my so called "petholes" in the evening. I dont get why people call them that, because they are most evening out of the hole, definately visible. I just call them haplopelma, and enjoy that i for one have some that i can look at in the late evenings;)
my H. lividum had an extensive burrow and came out at night, but mostly to hang her legs out the front of her burrow or doing burrow maintenance.